TRACEY HUTCHINSON SINCE becoming the headteacher at Evergreen Primary School in Bishop Auckland, County Durham, Tracey Hutchinson has worked tirelessly to improve the aspirations of pupils, parents and staff.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Evergreen Primary School (Singapore)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 522 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Études Probabilistes de Sûreté (French: Probabilistic Safety Assessment)
- Eumetsat Polar System
- Eunos Primary School (Singapore)
- European Peptide Society (est. 1989)
- European Physical Society
- European Polar System (satellite related)
- European Project Semester (school project)
- European Protected Species (EU)
- Event Processing System
- Events per Second (computing metric)
- Evergreen Public School (various locations)
- Evergreen Public Schools (various locations)
- Evil Princess Sara (webcomic)
- Evolutionary Programming Society
- Evolved Packet System (3GPP technologies)
- Executive Protection System (weapon)
- Executive Protective Service (United States Secret Service)
- Exercise Planning Staff
- Exophthalmos-Producing Substance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three deserving finalists for each category are: Headteacher of the Year, sponsored by the Centre for Life - Tracey Hutchinson, from Evergreen Primary School in Bishop Auckland, County Durham; Dean Judson from Hurworth School near Darlington; and John Stinson from St Peter's C of E Primary in Saltburn-by-the-Sea.
The Oaks and Evergreen Primary School, in Bishop Auckland, were built to replace four older schools as part of an pounds 11.