19) Everglades Nutrient Removal Project One of the first construction projects associated with the Everglades restoration involved a manmade marsh in the Everglades Agricultural Area, immediately north of the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge.
What does ENRP stand for?
ENRP stands for Everglades Nutrient Removal Project (est. 1994)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENRP
We have 4 other meanings of ENRP in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental and Natural Resource Management
- Expanded Natural Resource Management Activity (USAID)
- Environment and Natural Resources Management Division (UN)
- Environment and Natural Resources Office (Philippines)
- Electronic Network Registration and On-Line Learning
- Early Numeracy Research Project (est. 1999; Department of Education and Early Childhood Development; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Electricity Network Rehabilitation Program (Iraq; UN Development Program)
- Endpoint Name Resolution Protocol
- Environment and Natural Resources Program (John F. Kennedy School of Government; Harvard University)
- Erie Niagara Regional Partnership (now Niagara Erie Regional Coalition)
- English Nature Research Reports (UK)
- Eastern Neuroradiological Society
- Eastern Nursing Research Society
- Electronic National Rail Timetable (Network Rail; London, England, UK)
- En Route
- European Network of Research Tissue Banks
- Employment Network of Raritan Valley (New Jersey)
- Ecole National Supérieure (French: Top National School)
- Ecole Nationale Syndicale (French: National School Association)
- École Normale Supérieure (French school)