For tickets, bookings and more information about the dinner and show, the public can contact Events Unlimited on 0811294959.
What does EU stand for?
EU stands for Events Unlimited (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EU
We have 16 other meanings of EU in our Acronym Attic
- Etats-Unis (French: United States)
- Euroopan Unioni (Finnish: European Union)
- Europäische Union (German: European Union)
- European Union
- European Union (top level domain)
- Europese Unie (Dutch: European Union)
- Eustice Australian Air Mail Catalog (philately)
- Evangel University
- Evangelical Union
- Evropská Unie (Czech: Europian Union)
- Execution Unit (computer engineering)
- Exelon Utilities (various locations)
- Expanded Universe (series of novels and comic books)
- Expander Unit
- Experimental Unit
- Explosives Unit (US FBI Bomb Data Center)
- Extended Universe
- External Unit
- European Cooperation in Research and Education (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FINE Solutions, a complete hygiene solutions provider at FINE Hygienic Paper Company operating under Nuqul Group, recently signed with Events Unlimited, as the diamond sponsor of the International Hospitality Forum.
Organised by Events UnLimited, the three-day extravaganza will open with the Wedding Dress Design Competition held in association with JordanAAEs U Magazine.
AMMAN (Star)--Jordan's Events UnLimited and Lebanon's Hospitality Services are gearing up to organize the 7th International Hospitality Forum (IHF), which is deemed one of the major trade shows of hotel equipment and foodservices in the Middle East to be held this Oct.
The event was organized by Events Unlimited in partnership with Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation, Institute of Family and Entrepreneurial Business of the Lebanese American University and the Business Development Center, and supported by the USAID-funded SABEQ program.