He is currently president of the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra, a multimillion-dollar orchestra and the largest arts institution in the Indiana-Illinois-Kentucky tri-state area.
What does EPO stand for?
EPO stands for Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPO
We have 111 other meanings of EPO in our Acronym Attic
- Erie Philharmonic Orchestra
- Error Performance Objectives
- Erythropoietin (endurance drug)
- Esperanto (ISO Language Code)
- Estuarine Programs Office
- Etobicoke Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Patent Office
- European Patent Organisation
- European Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Postman Organisation
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Examination Procedure Outline
- Exclusive Provider Organization
- Expanded Polyolefin (structural composites foam material)
- Extruded Polyolefin (styrofoam)
- Education Pack Online Account (IBM)
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Essex Planning Officers Association (UK)
- Eureka Police Officers Association (California)
- European Pride Organizers Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the corner of Fifth and Main Streets sits the Victory Theatre, a former turn-of-the-century movie palace that has been reborn as a concert hall and home of the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra, Next door, the old Sontag has been transformed into the Signature School Downtown Learning Center, a cooperative partnership between the city's public and private schools, two universities, vocational-technical college and the business community.