Sanders and his team at the Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Research Institute in suburban Chicago are conducting the largest linkage study of sexual orientation to date.
What does ENHRI stand for?
ENHRI stands for Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eritrean National Holidays Organizing Committee
- Education, Nursing, Health Professions
- European Network of Health Promotion Agencies (Brussels; now EuroHealthNet)
- European Network of Health Promoting Schools (joint initiative)
- Employer New Hire Reporting (various states)
- Essential National Health Research
- Essential National Health Research - African Network
- European Network for Homeopathy Researchers (est. 2004)
- European Network for Housing Research (est. 1988; Uppsala University; Sweden)
- East Noble High School (Indiana)
- Edinburg North High School (Edinburg, TX)
- Edison National Historic Site
- Edmond North High School
- Encapsulated Nuclear Heat Source
- Eugene Natural History Society (Eugene, Oregon)
- Eurobodalla Natural History Society (Australia)
- Eastern Nebraska Human Services Agency
- European Natural History Specimen Information Network
- Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs (French: National Engineer School)