As a consequence I received my early spiritual formation from the hands of my mother and British missionaries from the Evangelical Union of South America (now Latin Link), whose elementary international school was one of the best schools in my native Arequipa, in the south of Peru.
What does EU stand for?
EU stands for Evangelical Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EU
We have 16 other meanings of EU in our Acronym Attic
- Estados Unidos (Spanish: United States)
- Etats-Unis (French: United States)
- Euroopan Unioni (Finnish: European Union)
- Europäische Union (German: European Union)
- European Union
- European Union (top level domain)
- Europese Unie (Dutch: European Union)
- Eustice Australian Air Mail Catalog (philately)
- Evangel University
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles is a professor at the evangelical Union University in Tennessee and appears to be part of the evangelical movement that has found common cause in bioethics with traditional Roman Catholicism.
The Evangelical Alliance was more Anglicized, more Midwestern, and more open to the hierarchical polity of their Methodist cousins; the Evangelical Union remained centered in Pennsylvania, and its largely German-speaking membership rallied around the doctrines of holiness and Christian perfection.
He presently teaches at the Theological Seminary of the Spanish Baptist Evangelical Union in Madrid.