After an English translation of my Bogota paper was published in the Evangelical Missions Quarterly (1970; later published as a chapter in Brian Griffiths, ed.
What does EMQ stand for?
EMQ stands for Evangelical Missions Quarterly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMQ
We have 11 other meanings of EMQ in our Acronym Attic
- Et Musique pour Tous (French: And Music for All)
- Europeans for Medical Progress Trust (UK)
- O-Ethyl Methylphosphonothioic Acid (VX Nerve Gas precursor)
- Exploring the Maltese Prehistoric Temple Culture
- Electronic Medical Physics World
- Eastfield Ming Quong (California children and family services)
- Economic Manufacturing Quality
- Electromagnetic Quadrupole
- Electromagnetic Quiet
- Équipe Mobile Qualité (French: Quality Mobile Team)
- Extended Matching Question
- Extending Matching Questions
- Every Morning Quarterback (football blog)
- [not an acronym] (formerly East Midlands Quality Centre Ltd.; UK)
- European Molecular Genetics Quality Network
- Electro-Magneto Quasi-Static (computer engineering)
- Eureka Montana Quilt Show
- Eastern Main Road (Trinidad and Tobago)
- École Maîtrisienne Régionale de Bourgogne (French choir school)
- Edison Media Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samuel Chiang, "The China Challenge: New Lenses for a New Millennium," Evangelical Missions Quarterly 36 (2000): 161-62.
Scott Moreau, professor and chair of the Intercultural Studies Department at Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois, is editor of Evangelical Missions Quarterly and managing editor of the Network for Strategic Missions Knowledge Base (www.