FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA YHR Partners MOORHEAD, MINNESOTA The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society, headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, decided to build a presence in Fargo.
What does ELGSS stand for?
ELGSS stands for Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society (Sioux Falls, SD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extremely Low Gestational Age (infant classification)
- Extremely Low Gestational Age Newborn
- Electronic Gateway to Archives at Rylands (University of Manchester)
- Elevated Lesions of Gallbladder
- Electronic Gas Injection
- Eötvös Loránd Geophysical Institute (of Hungary)
- European Lubricating Grease Institute (Amerstam, Netherlands)
- European Large Geotechnical Institutes Platform (Netherlands)
- European Local Government Officers
- European Low Gravity Research Association (The Netherlands)
- East Luther Grand Valley (Ontario, Canada)
- Excised Lung Gas Volume
- Early Life History
- EasyLiving Home
- English Literary History
- Entity Life History (database)
- Epic Level Handbook (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Équipe Littérature et Herméneutique (French: Literature and Hermeneutics Team)
- Eridani Light Horse (BattleTech game)
- Espace Loisirs Handisport (French: Wheelchair Recreation Area)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Karmmik bought the land for $125,000 in April 2005 from the Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society of Sioux Falls, S.
The complex is one of 240 in 25 states operated by the Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society.
Ryan, president and CEO of the Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society, the largest not-for-profit long-term care organization in the country, and Patricia M.
In the long-term carefield, this concept is meeting its acid test with new installations in two major organizations: the 1,630-bed Jewish Home and Hospital in New York City, and the 240-facility, 28,000-resident Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society (the largest not-for-profit long-term care organization in the United States), based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.