[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Washington DC Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) donated various items including clothes, toys and stationery to the Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Republic of Namibia (ELCRN) s hostel programme.
What does ELut stand for?
ELut stands for Evangelical Lutheran
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Environmental and Land Use Law
- Environmental and Land Use Law Center
- Environmental and Land Use Law Section (Florida Bar)
- Energy of the Lowest Unoccupied Molecular Orbital (chemistry)
- Electronic Life Usage Management System (US DoD)
- Ex Libris Users of North America
- European Logistics Users Providers and Enablers Group
- Environmental Land Use Restriction
- Environmental Legislation Update Service (UK)
- Express Link-Up Social Enterprise Unit Ltd. (Nottingham, UK)
- Earth Launch Vehicle
- East Lake Village (Port St. Lucie, FL)
- Easy Labor Vibes (childbirth)
- École des Langues Vivantes (French: School of Modern Languages; Belgium)
- Electric Light Vehicle
- Electrical Low Voltage
- Elektronisches Lastschrift Verfahren (German method of payment)
- Emission Limit Value (environmental protection)
- End-of-Life Vehicles
- European Launch Vehicle (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A rural North Dakota-church has voted to leave the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, not only to protest its recent policies to allow gay clergy hut also its proposed statement on genetically modified foods.
Susan Christine Johnson to national bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada (ELCIC), a 45-year history of women seeking ordination to the Lutheran Church was realized at the highest level.
In May 2004 the Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Netherlands merged with the two largest Dutch Reformed Churches into the Protestant Church in the Netherlands.
Jay Wiesner, who is openly gay, was installed as pastor of Bethany Lutheran Church on July 25, despite the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America's policy against the ordination of noncelibate gay men and lesbians.