The first Protestant church in Vietnam was the Evangelical Church of Vietnam (ECVN).
What does ECVNS stand for?
ECVNS stands for Evangelical Church of Vietnam
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Emerald City Volleyball Invitational (Washington)
- Expected Cross-Validation Index (structural equation modeling)
- European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine - Companion Animals
- European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Companion Awards
- European Council of Vinyl Manufacturers
- Energy Contract Volume Notification (UK energy industry)
- European College of Veterinary Neurology (UK)
- Evangelical Church of Vietnam
- Energy Contract Volume Notification Agent
- European Computer Vision Network
- Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Organizations (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Elliptical Centric View Ordering (radiology)
- European College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Eastern Coachella Valley Plan (California)
- Electric Cauterized Vein Patch (microsurgical technique)
- Engineer's Club of the Virginia Peninsula
- European College of Veterinary Pathologists
- European Conference on Visual Perception
- European College of Veterinary Public Health
- European College of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an attempt to stem the violence, the government last month granted nationwide recognition to a Protestant church, the Evangelical Church of Vietnam.
The approval of its new charter and executive board means the southern Evangelical Church of Vietnam will have state recognition for the first time since the end of the Vietnam War in 1975.