King (2007) supports the link between process use and evaluation capacity building as a "marriage made in heaven" (p.
What does ECB stand for?
ECB stands for Evaluation Capacity Building
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECB
We have 162 other meanings of ECB in our Acronym Attic
- Ethernet to Coax Bridge
- Étoile Cycliste Baralbine (French cycling club)
- Étudiants contre les Blocages (French: Students against Crashes)
- Eurodocsis Certification Board
- Europe Card Bus
- European Central Bank
- European Chemicals Bureau
- European Congress on Biotechnology
- European Corn Borer (insect)
- European Cultural Backbone (mediacultural coalition)
- Evangelical Christian Baptist
- Event Control Block
- Evropska Centralna Banka (Slovenian: European Central Bank)
- Exercise Control Branch (job title)
- Expendable Communication Buoy
- Express Cargo Bill of Lading (freight)
- External Commercial Borrowing
- External Controller-Based (disk storage)
- Extra Care Bucks (CVS Rewards Program)
- Eynesford Concert Band (Kent, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, Preskill and Boyle (2008) created a model that evaluators and researchers can use to "guide practitioners' Evaluation Capacity Building [ECB] efforts, and/or empirically test the effectiveness of ECB processes, activities and outcomes" (p.
00 Hardcover HD58 A conference in Johannesburg, South Africa, in the spring of 2009 explored various ideas about what evaluation capacity building means, and the 14 papers here include some from that gathering and some written later in response to the ideas presented there.