But doctors watchdog the British Medical Association said it still firmly opposed euthanasia and doctor-assisted suicide.
What does EDAS stand for?
EDAS stands for Euthanasia and Doctor-Assisted Suicide
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDAS
We have 54 other meanings of EDAS in our Acronym Attic
- Efficient Diagnosis Algorithm for Regular Structures
- Eastern Districts Aquarium Society (Australia)
- Eastern Drug and Alcohol Service (Australia)
- École de Danse et des Arts du Spectacle (French: School of Dance and Performing Arts)
- Economic Development Association Scotland (UK)
- Effective Drug & Alcohol Solutions
- Encephaloduroarteriosynangiosis (neurosurgical procedure used to treat moyamoya disease in children)
- Enhanced Data Acquisition System
- Enlisted Distribution & Assignment System
- Enterprise Directory and Authentication Services
- Executive Director of Administrative Services (job title)
- Eating Disorders Association of South Australia Inc. (Maylands, Australia)
- Economic Development Association of Skagit County (Mount Vernon, WA)
- Enhanced Digital Automatic Stabilization Equipment
- Executive DASH
- Economic Development Alliance of Southern Ohio
- Engineering Drawings Automated Storage and Retrieval System
- Edinburgh Drug Action Team (est. 1997; UK)
- Electronic Direct Access Trading (NexTrend Technologies, Inc.; Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Euthanasia and doctor-assisted suicide have recently been given a full hearing in our highest court and in the upper chamber of Parliament, and in, both cases, they were rejected.