Their results, published in the journal Europhysics Letters, showed that the societies depicted in the stories strongly mirrored real social networks of company directors, film actors and scientists which had been mapped out by other academics.
What does EPL stand for?
EPL stands for Europhysics Letters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPL
We have 366 other meanings of EPL in our Acronym Attic
- Entreprises Publiques Locales (French: Local Public Enterprises)
- Environmental Profit & Loss
- Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Epson Premium Luster (paper)
- Equipment Parts List
- Equipment Protection Levels (various locations)
- Escondido Public Library (Escondido, CA)
- Ethernet Powerlink (realtime data transmission)
- Ethernet Private Line
- Euless Public Library (Euless, TX)
- Evaluated Products List
- Evanston Public Library (Illinois)
- Excess Profits Levy (British)
- Execution Price List
- Exercise Psychology Laboratory
- Experimental Pathology Laboratories, Inc. (Sterling, VA)
- Exploit Prevention Labs (Internet security firm; AVG Technologies)
- Extensible Programming Language (computing)
- Extensor Pollicis Longus
- Extracorporeal Piezoelectric Shock-Wave Lithotripsy
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include articles in prestigious journals as Physical Review Letters, Journal of Chemical Physics, Physical Review E, Europhysics Letters, and Macromolecules.