What does EER stand for?
EER stands for Europese Economische Ruimte (Dutch: European Economic Area)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EER
We have 79 other meanings of EER in our Acronym Attic
- Épuration Extra Rénale (French: Extra Renal Purification)
- Equal Error Rate (biometrics)
- Equine Exertional Rhabdomyolysis (horse disease)
- Equipment Electrical Requirements
- Equipment Evaluation Report
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue
- Espace Éolien Régional (French: Regional Area Wind)
- Espace Européen de la Recherche (French: European Research Area; EU)
- Estimated Energy Requirement (Calories)
- Ethernet Edge Router (Riverstone)