Many students will prefer to stay in Cyprus because the overall expenses are cheaper," said managing director of the European University Cyprus, Christoforos Hadjikyriacou.
What does EUC stand for?
EUC stands for European University Cyprus (Cyprus)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EUC
We have 64 other meanings of EUC in our Acronym Attic
- End-User Certificate
- End-User Check
- Energy, Utilities & Chemicals
- Episcopal Urban Caucus
- Equatorial Undercurrent
- Equipment Under Control
- Euclid Railroad
- European Ultimate Championships
- European Union Center
- European Union Commission
- Eutrophication Committee (OSPAR Commission)
- Everything Under Control
- Excel User Conference (UK)
- Excellent Used Condition
- Extended Unix Code
- Extreme Unicycling Championship
- International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing (IFIP International Conference)
- End User Computer Application
- Engineering & Utility Contractors Association
- European Union Control Association (science and technology initiatives; est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Until that happens, and it hasn't happened, I am fully supportive (of Orphanides)," said Alexander Apostolides, an economics historian at European University Cyprus.
In a wide-ranging speech at the European University Cyprus where, as honorary chancellor of Laureate International Universities, he had been invited to speak, Clinton said he spent a great deal of time dealing with issues relating to Cyprus when he was US president from 1993 until 2001.
FORMER president of the United States Bill Clinton will give a lecture on the economic crisis, at European University Cyprus on Saturday.
Kalopanayiotis and runner-up Fini, both in the Troodos mountains, participated in this year's EDEN competition under the theme of Tourism and Regeneration of Physical Sites and were awarded yesterday at the European University Cyprus.
Costas Gouliamos, vice-rector of the European University Cyprus and professor of political communications, says voter apathy is a sign of a simmering social, rather than political, crisis.
His view is shared by Dr Dino Domic, assistant professor in consumer behaviour at the European University Cyprus.