Engineering Faculty is also accredited by The American Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) and is members of many associations such as European University Association (EUA), The Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW), International Association of Universities (IAU).
What does EUA stand for?
EUA stands for European University Association (Brussels, Belgium)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EUA
We have 49 other meanings of EUA in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Underground Affiliation
- Emergency Use Authorization (US CDC)
- End User Agreement
- Enterprise User Authentication (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- Estados Unidos da América
- Estats Units d'Amèrica (Català)
- États-Unis d'Amérique
- European Union Allowance (CO2 emissions)
- European Union Emission Allowance
- European Unit of Account
- Examination Under Anaesthesia
- Ehime University Alumni Association (Lalitpur, Nepal)
- Energy Users Association of Australia
- Edinburgh University Archery Club (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- End User Advocacy Committee
- End User Authorization Contact
- Equivalent Uniform Annualized Cost
- Europäischer Automobil- und Verkehrsclub (Austria)
- European Union of Aquarium Curators (est. 1972)
- European Union Airport Coordinators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A joint statement was released by the European University Association (EUA); research and technology organisation federation EARTO; German biotechnology association BIO Deutschland; and similar national associations from Belgium, Spain and Sweden.
00 Hardcover LB2331 Seventeen papers examine the Institutional Evaluation Programme run by the European University Association to evaluate 200 plus European universities.
On May 7, the European University Association (EUA) announced its "European Platform of Universities Involved in Energy Research"--a new way to collaborate with the energy industry to foster research into sustainable, affordable energy sources.
Behind the scenes, the European University Association (EUA) has been working with the Commission and the Council to secure changes to the EIT blueprint.
An European University Association (EUA) spokesperson also recognised the ERC could have faced difficulties immediately operating a large budget, but added: "We do reiterate that the ERC needs a substantial budget over the lifetime FP7--as near to Commission's originally proposed Euro 10 billion as possible.
We are active members of the European University Association but we also have associations with universities in the Middle East through the association of universities in the Mediterranean region covering north Africa and south Europe and we are also members of the Association of Commonwealth Universities," he said.
The university is a member of the European University Association, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Utrecht Network and the European Access Network as well as the Santander Network and the Compostela Group.