What does EURIS stand for?
EURIS stands for European Union of Research Institutes for Shoes (Greece)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EURIS
We have 1 other meaning of EURIS in our Acronym Attic
- European Rice: Transgenes for Crop Protection Against Fungal Disease (EU project)
- European RISC Core for Multimedia and Embedded Control
- European Registry of Internet Domain Names
- Erasmus University Research Institute for Decision and Information Systems (Netherlands)
- EUropean Research on Incapacitating Diseases and Social Support (international project)
- European Initiative in Library and Information in Aerospace
- European Informatics Market
- European Information Market (less common)
- European Engineer
- European Rural and Isolated Practitioners Association (family doctors)
- Europeans Using Roundwood Innovatively and Sustainably
- European Robotics and Intelligent Systems Conference
- European Union for Responsible Incineration and Treatment of Special Waste
- Emory Undergraduate Research Journal
- Entreprise Unipersonnelle A Responsabilite Limitee
- Exeter University Rugby League (UK)
- European Meteorological Data System
- European Union Recreational Marine Industry Group (International Council of Marine Industry Associations)
- Esfahan Urban Railway Organization (Esfahan, Iran)
- European Monetary Unit