The European Union Recreational Marine industry Group (EURMIG) will be comprised of European members of the International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA) and will represent more than 6,000 marine businesses across Europe.
What does EURMIG stand for?
EURMIG stands for European Union Recreational Marine Industry Group (International Council of Marine Industry Associations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- European Engineer
- European Rural and Isolated Practitioners Association (family doctors)
- European Union of Research Institutes for Shoes (Greece)
- Europeans Using Roundwood Innovatively and Sustainably
- European Robotics and Intelligent Systems Conference
- European Union for Responsible Incineration and Treatment of Special Waste
- Emory Undergraduate Research Journal
- Entreprise Unipersonnelle A Responsabilite Limitee
- Exeter University Rugby League (UK)
- European Meteorological Data System
- Esfahan Urban Railway Organization (Esfahan, Iran)
- European Monetary Unit
- European-American Unity and Rights Organization (formerly National Organization for European-American Rights)
- European Organization for an Audiovisual Independent Market
- European Council of Applied Sciences and Engineering
- European Council of Applied Sciences, Technologies and Engineering
- European Citizenship Practise
- European Design Automation Conference
- European Internet Service Providers Association
- European Internet Exchange (also seen as EURO-IX)