From Deutche Welle By Emiliyan Lilov and Cristian Stefanescu When Bulgaria and Romania joined the European Union five years ago, the two countries were entering a realm of peace, wealth, security and stability.
What does EU5 stand for?
EU5 stands for European Union Five (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EU5
- Emissions Unit-Hazardous Waste Combustor
- European Union Invasive Bacterial Infections Surveillance Network
- European Union-India Economic Cross-Cultural Programme
- European Mixed Ability and Individualised Learning
- European Union Risk Analysis Information Network
- European 1 Department (International Monetary Fund)
- European Union of 15 Countries
- Europa Universalis 2 (gaming)
- European 2 Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Euro-3 (France, England and Germany)
- Excavation Unit 5 (Tsoungiza, Ancient Nemea)
- Early User Appraisal
- Eastside Urology Associates (Kirkland, WA)
- Éditions Universitaires d'Avignon (French: University of Avignon Publishing)
- Egyptian Urological Association (Cairo, Egypt)
- Electric Utilities Act (Canada)
- Electronic Underground Affiliation
- Emergency Use Authorization (US CDC)
- End User Agreement
- Enterprise User Authentication (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ankara has made slow progress since opening accession talks with the European Union five years ago, held back by scepticism in key EU states and a failure to speed up democratic reforms and patch up ties with Cyprus.