What does ETGI stand for?
ETGI stands for European Triticeae Genomics Initiative (France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETGI
- Evian Thonon Gaillard (French football club)
- Exchange Traded Gold
- Exhibition & Travel Group (China)
- Expeditionary Training Group (US Navy Expeditionary Combat Enterprise)
- Expert Task Group
- Exposed Tee Grid (suspended ceilings)
- Even-Tempered Gaussian Atomic Orbital
- Eight Trey Gangster Crips (gang)
- Évian Thonon Gaillard Football Club (France)
- Enforcement Technology Group Inc.
- Enhanced Transmission Group Modem and Orderwire
- East Texas Gas Producers Association
- East Texas Goat Raisers Association (Big Sandy, Texas)
- East Tennessee Geological Society
- East Texas Genealogical Society
- Educational Techniques Group Trust (European Centre for Chemistry Education)
- Eco Techno Habitat (concept in sustainable design and development)
- Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
- Eiffel Tower High (Hüsker Dü song)
- Elat, Israel - Elat (Airport Code)