New subgroup analyses presented at the European Thyroid Association Annual Meeting in September 2014 showed that lenvatinib maintained a PFS benefit in all pre-defined subgroups of people with progressive radioiodine-refractory differentiated thyroid cancer.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for European Thyroid Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Estimated Time Available
- Estimated Time for Accomplishment
- Estimated Time of Arrival (also seen as ETOA)
- Estimated Transmitting Ability (cow breeding)
- Eternal Allegiance (fan site)
- Ethanolamine (organic chemical compound)
- Ethiopian Teachers' Association (Education International)
- Etnoteam Adriatica
- Eu Te Amo (Portuguese: I Love You)
- European Technical Approval
- European Tropospheric-Scatter Army (communications system)
- European Tugowners' Association
- Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (Basque Homeland and Liberty; terrorist group in Spain)
- Evan Terry Associates, PC (Birmingham, AL)
- Evangelical Training Association
- Evangelische Theologische Academie (Dutch: Evangelical Theological Academy; Netherlands)
- Event Tracking Agent
- Event Tree Analysis
- Exact Time of Arrival
- Exception Time Accounting
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE), the Associazione Medici Endocrinologi (AME) and European Thyroid Association (ETA) jointly published the guidelines online this week, and the executive summary will be published in the next issue of their respective journals.
New subgroup analyses in patients with lung and bone metastases to be presented at the European Thyroid Association 38 [sup.