In partnership with a Notified Body, SCI can assist manufacturers in the CE marking process by developing the necessary European Technical Approval where a harmonized standard does not exist.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for European Technical Approval
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Estimated Time Allocation (project management)
- Estimated Time Available
- Estimated Time for Accomplishment
- Estimated Time of Arrival (also seen as ETOA)
- Estimated Transmitting Ability (cow breeding)
- Eternal Allegiance (fan site)
- Ethanolamine (organic chemical compound)
- Ethiopian Teachers' Association (Education International)
- Etnoteam Adriatica
- Eu Te Amo (Portuguese: I Love You)
- European Thyroid Association
- European Tropospheric-Scatter Army (communications system)
- European Tugowners' Association
- Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (Basque Homeland and Liberty; terrorist group in Spain)
- Evan Terry Associates, PC (Birmingham, AL)
- Evangelical Training Association
- Evangelische Theologische Academie (Dutch: Evangelical Theological Academy; Netherlands)
- Event Tracking Agent
- Event Tree Analysis
- Exact Time of Arrival