The positive support at LINC comes just one month after the European Society of Neuroradiology conference in Norway, where physicians had similar appraisals of Onyx LES.
What does ESNR stand for?
ESNR stands for European Society of Neuroradiology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESNR
- European School of Nuclear Medicine
- Egyptian Society of Nuclear Medicine Specialists
- European Specialist Nursing Organization
- Experimental Studies on the Nature of Species (plants)
- expressed Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- Egyptian Society for Neonatal and Preterm Care
- Egyptian Society of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery
- Effective Signal-To-Noise Ratio
- Electronic Sensor Technology (stock symbol; Newbury Park, CA)
- Equalized Signal-to-Noise Ratio (electronics)
- Environmental Sciences and Natural Resources Management (University of New England; Australia)
- Ethiopian Somali National Regional State
- East Side Neighborhood Services (Minneapolis, MN)
- Egyptian Society of Neurological Surgeons (Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt)
- Equality and Social Needs Steering Group (UK)
- European Small Nations Squash Tournament (est. 1989)
- Egyptian Society of Natural Toxins (Egypt)
- Europejska Szkola Nowych Technologii (Polish: European School of New Technology and Tourism)
- E-Mail Synopsys Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
will present data regarding the first experience in t-RFA of malignant lesions of the spine using the STAR System at the European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR) in Edinburgh, Scotland Sept, 19-23, 2012.
She is presently the Publication Editor for the European Society of Neuroradiology, and is a member of the ECR Program Planning Commitee, and the Board of Trustees of the ISMRM.