Procedings Congress European Society of Lingual Orthodontics, Cannes, France, 2008, 4-8 iulie, p.
What does ESLO stand for?
ESLO stands for European Society of Lingual Orthodontics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESLO
- English for Second Language Learners
- Essar Shipping and Logistics Ltd. (Cyprus)
- Embedded Systems Lifecycle Management (IBM)
- Emerging Science of Lipid Management
- European School Leadership Network
- Equivalent Satellite Link Noise Temperature
- Emergency Services Liaison Officer (Australia)
- Employer Service Liaison Officer (US SSA)
- Environmentally Sensitive Land Ordinance
- European Society of Limnology and Oceanography
- English as a Second Language Oral Assessment
- Equivalent Source Lines of Code
- Education for Sustainable Living Program (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Educational Scholars Leadership Program
- Engelmann Spruce/Lodgepole Pine (lumber)
- English as a Second Language Program
- Enterprise Source Licensing Program (Microsoft)
- Evropský soud pro lidská práva (European Court for Human Rights)
- East St. Louis Public Library (Illinois)
- Environmentally Sensitive Lands Protection Program (Sarasota, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Gane will be lecturing on Digital Imaging to a fully subscribed program at Boston University's Goldman School of Dental Medicine on April 15, 2000, and again to the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics in Brussels, Belgium on June 2, 2000.