Many of those critical care fellows have gone on to take an examination through the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine.
What does ESCIM stand for?
ESCIM stands for European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (Brussels, Belgium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ESCIM in our Acronym Attic
- European Society for Clinical Investigation
- European Supply Chain Institute
- École Supérieure Comptabilité Informatique par Alternance (French information accounting school)
- Environmental Surveillance Center of Ichihara City (Japan)
- European Space Components Information Exchange System
- European Spinal Cord Injury Federation
- Exeter Smaller Companies Income Fund Ltd. (UK)
- European Society for Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy (Athens, Greece)
- Eastern Shore Center for Independent Living (Cambridge, MA)
- Erosion and Sediment Control Inspection List (Loveland, CO)
- École Supérieure de Création Interactive Numérique (French: School of Interactive Digital Design)
- European Science Communication and Information Network
- East Sussex Community Information Service (UK)
- EULAR (European League Against Rheumatism) Standing Committee for International Clinical Studies Including Therapeutic Trials
- E1 Synchronous Clock Insertion Unit (Symmetricom)
- École Secondaire de la Cité-des-Jeunes (Canadian secondary school)
- École Supérieure de Communication et Journalisme (French: School of Communication and Journalism)
- Electric Power System Council of Japan
- Eastern Shore Criminal Justice Academy (Maryland)
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Kenitra (French: Higher School of Commerce of Kenitra; Kenitra, Morocco)