Professor Fullen is Vice-President of the European Society for Soil Conservation (ESSC), UK Representative on the Council of the ESSC, Editor-in-Chief of the ESSC Newsletter and Vice-President, Councillor and Vice-President (Europe) of the World Association for Soil and Water Conservation (WASWAC).
What does ESSC stand for?
ESSC stands for European Society for Soil Conservation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESSC
We have 106 other meanings of ESSC in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency State Security Court (Egypt)
- Employers' Social Security Contributions (various locations)
- English Shetland Sheepdog Club
- English Springer Spaniel Club (Great Britain)
- Enhanced Services System Certification (Sprint PCS)
- Enterprising Service Solutions Company (Genicom)
- Environmental Science for Social Change (Philippines)
- Environmental Systems Science Centre
- Erasmus Student Service Center
- Étoile Sportive de Saint-Cézaire (French sports club)
- European Space Sciences Committee
- East and Sub-Sahara Community Association
- East Silver Spring Citizens Association
- East Sixth Street Community Association (Austin, TX)
- Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Commerciales d'Angers (France)
- Empire State Speciality Car Association (Voorheesville, NY)
- English Springer Spaniel Club of America
- European Surveillance System on Contact Allergies
- Everton Supporters South Coast Area
- Economic and Social Studies Conference Board (Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation; Istanbul, Turkey)