Marketing Evolution's methodology is endorsed by the ARF and recognized by the European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (ESOMAR).
What does ESOMAR stand for?
ESOMAR stands for European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESOMAR
- European Society for Oral Laser Applications
- Egyptian Society of Language Engineering (Egypt)
- Enhanced Short-Open Load-Thru
- Electronic Statement of Mailing (Post Canada)
- Electronic Systems Operating Manual
- Endorsed Standards Override Mechanism (computing)
- Endoscopic Sphincter of Oddi Manometry (gastroenterology)
- Enfield School of Motoring (Middlesex, UK)
- Eternity Source of Music (Uganda)
- Evolving Self Organizing Map
- World Association of Opinion and Marketing Research Professionals (formerly European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research)
- Eugene Sports and Orthopaedic Medicine Center (Eugene, OR)
- Enterprise Service Orientation Maturity Model
- Electronic Shift Operations Management System
- Eyede Secure Online Management System (New Zealand)
- Editors' Society of Nepal (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Edmonton Science Outreach Network (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Ethernet Switched Optical Network (Alamedia Networks)
- Ethnobotanical Society of Nepal
- European Standards on Nuclear Electronics (est. 1961)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is an active participant in the American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR), the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF), and European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (ESOMAR), among other research professional associations.
Also, the new meter will exhibit during the Advertising Research Foundation(ARF) / European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (ESOMAR) Conference in Florida, May 7 through 9.