00 Hardcover HD61 These 14 papers presented by Suder (international business, CERAM Sophia-Antipolis European School of Business, France) explore the impact of contemporary terrorism on the risk and disaster management strategies of international networked business.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for European School of Business (Reutlingen, Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Entente Sportive Bouliste (French sports club)
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Environmental Services Branch (US EPA)
- Environmental Stewardship Branch
- Équivalent-Subvention Brut (French: Equivalent Grant Gross)
- Erdgas Südbayern GmbH (natural gas utility; Munich, Germany)
- Erste & Steiermärkische Bank (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Espirito Santo Bank (various locations)
- Esterase B
- Etiology and Surveillance Branch (ASPH)
- European Schools Brussels (Brussels, Belgium swim team)
- European Society of Biomechanics
- Executive Steering Board
- Exhaust Stack Blocker (non-lethal weapon)
- Expeditionary Signal Battalion (US DoD)
- External Security Bulletin (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Extra Special Bitter
- Extra Strong Bitter (beer)
- The Empire Strikes Back
- East of Scotland Beekeepers Association (UK)