In the mid-1980s, the inter-governmental European Research Cooperation Agency (EUREKA) initiative was launched to provide a framework for cooperative projects of a precommercial nature.
What does EUREKA stand for?
EUREKA stands for European Research Cooperation Agency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EUREKA
- European Union Register of Complementary Practitioners (Europe; organization of practitioners and therapists)
- End User Requirements Document
- Espectrograto Ultravioleta de Radiacion Difusa
- European Union Reference Dates (European Medicines Agency)
- Eastern Utilization Research and Development Division
- European Radiological Data Exchange Platform
- European Digital Graphics System
- European Union Renewable Energy Centers
- European Retrievable Carrier (satellite)
- European Reference Frame
- European Research Coordination Agency
- Exceptional, Unconventional Research Enabling Knowledge Acceleration (US NIH)
- Experiences in Undergraduate Research, Exploration and Knowledge Advancement (Clemson University; South Carolina)
- Convention of National Societies of Electrical Engineers of Europe
- Euro-Retailer Produce Working Group
- European Urology Residents Education Programme (European Association of Urology)
- European Employment Services
- European Research Conferences (European Science Foundation, Strasbourg, France)
- European Institute for Research and Strategic Studies In Telecommunications
- European Research Network on Surgical Infections