[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] OVER THERE Michael Saunders & Company is betting on international interest in Florida real estate by partnering with EREN, the European Real Estate Network.
What does EREN stand for?
EREN stands for European Real Estate Network (Milan, Italy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EREN
We have 1 other meaning of EREN in our Acronym Attic
- European Regional Economic Forum (EU)
- European Renewable Energies Federation (lobby group)
- Études Recherche Expertise en Formation d'Adultes (French: Research Studies Expertise in Training of Adults)
- Earth Resources and Environmental Geosciences (college program)
- Employment Relations Education Leave
- Energies Renouvelables En Ligne (French: Renewable Energies Online; Belgium)
- Equipment Reduction Evaluation and Management
- Equipment Reduction, Evaluation, and Management
- Efficiency Renewable Energy Network (US Department of Energy)
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network (US Department of Energy)
- European Regional Education Network
- Expiration of Reserve Enlistment
- Europejski Rok Edukacji Obywatelskiej (Polish: European Year of Civic Education; Council of Europe)
- Extended Range Engine Oil Pressure
- Earth Resources Experiment Package
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Plan
- Encontro Regional dos Estudantes de Psicologia
- Environment and Resource Efficiency Plan (Australia)
- Environmental Radiation and Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental Record Editing and Printing (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Real Estate Network (EREN) has created a strategic alliance with two American real estate firms: one of the largest residential and most well-known firms in New York City, Italstead Property, LLC and Michael Sauuders & Company[R], headquartered in Sarasota, Florida.
Identifying an opportunity to broaden their platform for European luxury real estate, the prestigious European Real Estate Network (EREN) has created a strategic alliance with two American real estate firms: one of the largest residential and most well-known firms in New York City, Halstead Property, LLC and Michael Saunders & Company[R], headquartered in Sarasota, Florida.