The women were demonstrating against the July 7 arrests in Georgia of Associated Press stringer Giorgi Abdaladze, Zurab Kurtsikidze, of the European Pressphoto Agency, and Irakli Gedenidze, the personal photographer of Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for European Pressphoto Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Ethiopian Privatization Agency
- Ethyl Phosphonic Acid
- Euronext Paris
- Europäische Presse Agentur (European news agency)
- Europäisches Patentamt (European Patent Office)
- European Parents Association
- European Parking Association
- European Part Approval (aviation safety)
- European Patent Attorney
- European Photochemistry Association
- European Productivity Agency
- Evasion Plan of Action (combat search and rescue)
- Excellence in Practice Award (European Conference on Operational Research)
- Excellent Paper Award
- Exoatmospheric Penetration Aid
- Export Promotion Agency (various locations)
- Extended Planning Agency
- Extended Planning Annex
- Extension Planning Area
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester
Samples in periodicals archive:
His children and brother expressed their anger and disappointment at the government's "lack of desire" to shed light on the murder of Khan, who was working as the North Waziristan correspondent of the European Pressphoto Agency (EPA) and another two Pakistani dailies.
Violent scufflesThe settlers punched and kicked Abed Hashlamoun, a photographer for the European Pressphoto Agency (EPA), leaving a bloody scratch beneath one eye.
Adrian Bradshaw, European Pressphoto Agency (EPA) regional chief photographer, said, ''Health is obviously something that most countries regard as a public field, but in China everything is political as far as the media are concerned.