He was a member ofthe editorial board of Macromolecules (1997-1999), and is currently an editorial board member of Journal of Polymer Science, Polymer Chemistry, Progress in Polymer Science and is editor of the European Polymer Journal.
What does EPJ stand for?
EPJ stands for European Polymer Journal (Elsevier publication)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPJ
We have 15 other meanings of EPJ in our Acronym Attic
- École de Plongée de Jette (French: Jette Diving School; Jette, Belgium)
- École de Prière pour Jeunes (French Catholic school)
- Electric Pallet Jack (truck)
- Elektroniske Patient Journal (Danish: Electronic Patient Record; health care)
- Elk Point-Jefferson (South Dakota school)
- Encuentros de Promoción Juvenil (Guatemala Catholic youth group)
- Équipements Polyvalents Jeunes (French youth association)
- Espace Pluriel Jeunes (French youth association)
- European Patent Judiciary (European Patent Organization)
- European Physical Journal
- Européenne de Protection Juridique (French: European Legal Protection)
- Evil Pawn Jewelry (Kansas City, MO)
- European Physical Journal A
- European Physical Journal, Applied Physics
- European Physical Journal B
- European Physical Journal C
- Evergreen Peace and Justice Community (Washington)
- Extraction Parachute Jettison Device
- European Physical Journal E
- Electronic Patient Journey System (UK NHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interfaces and interphases in multicomponent materials: past, present, future, European Polymer Journal, Vol.