What does EPDLA stand for?
EPDLA stands for European Polymer Dispersions and Latex Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Post-Doctoral Institute (research center association)
- Extreme Packet Devices Incorporated (Kanata, Canada; Boston, MA)
- European Powder Diffraction Conference
- Educators' Professional Development Institute Series (Michigan Technological University; Houghton, MI)
- Electronic Pilot Display and Information System (project; Germany)
- East Power Development Ltd.
- Edge Pumped Disk Laser
- Erosive Pustular Dermatosis of the Leg (dermatology)
- Etobicoke Pub Dart League (Canada)
- Evaluated Photon Data Library (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Ecole Polytechnique De Montreal (French: Polytechnic School of Montreal; Quebec, Canada)
- École Pratique des Métiers (French trade school)
- Ends per Decimeter (measurement)
- Engineering Product Data Management
- Entente Provençale Digne Manosque (French volleyball forum)
- Enterprise Product Data Management
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene
- Ethylene Propylene Dimonomer (industrial/commercial piping/plumbing components)
- Electrical Power Distribution Network