95 Hardcover European Policy Research Unit series HF1455 Ten contributions from Egan (American U.
What does EPRU stand for?
EPRU stands for European Policy Research Unit (est. 1989; University of Manchester; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPRU
We have 9 other meanings of EPRU in our Acronym Attic
- Engine Pressure Ratio Transmitter
- Estrogen-Progestin Replacement Therapy (women's health)
- Educational Planning Resource and Transfer Center (Bellevue Community College)
- Emergency Power Ride-Through Capability System
- Eastern Pennsylvania Rugby Union
- Eastern Province Rugby Union (South Africa)
- Economic Policy Research Unit (University of Copenhagen; Denmark)
- Education Policy Research Unit (Arizona State University)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Unit (International Rescue Committee)
- Ethane Propane Recovery Unit (India)
- English Professional Rugby Union Clubs
- Ecumenical Program for Urban Service (National Council of the Churches of Christ; New York, NY)
- Établissement de Préparation et de Réponse aux Urgences Sanitaires (French: Establishment of Preparedness and Response to Health Emergencies)
- Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
- Endogenous Pararetrovirus (plant virus)
- Edelman Public Relations Worldwide
- European Pesticide Residue Workshop
- Extended Parts Replacement Warranty (automated teller machines)
- E-Procurement System (various companies)
- Ear, Patella, Short Stature Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover European Policy Research Unit series SH254 Given the powerful draw of fisheries in the cultures of several EU states, it would be no wonder that traditional rivalries and perceptions about who really owns what can get in the way of managing fisheries at a pan-European level.
95 Hardcover European policy research unit series HD1917 Greer offers a comparative analysis of agricultural policy in the UK, France, Poland, the Netherlands, Greece, and Ireland.