The study led by Naji from the Iranian Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM) in Tehran and the University of Cambridge and his colleagues were published in the European Physical Journal E (EPJ E).
What does EPJ stand for?
EPJ stands for European Physical Journal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPJ
We have 15 other meanings of EPJ in our Acronym Attic
- European Property Stock Index
- Éco-Parlement des Jeunes (French youth association)
- École de Plongée de Jette (French: Jette Diving School; Jette, Belgium)
- École de Prière pour Jeunes (French Catholic school)
- Elektroniske Patient Journal (Danish: Electronic Patient Record; health care)
- Elk Point-Jefferson (South Dakota school)
- Encuentros de Promoción Juvenil (Guatemala Catholic youth group)
- Équipements Polyvalents Jeunes (French youth association)
- Espace Pluriel Jeunes (French youth association)
- European Patent Judiciary (European Patent Organization)
- European Polymer Journal (Elsevier publication)
- Européenne de Protection Juridique (French: European Legal Protection)
- Evil Pawn Jewelry (Kansas City, MO)
- European Physical Journal A
- European Physical Journal, Applied Physics
- European Physical Journal B
- European Physical Journal C
- Evergreen Peace and Justice Community (Washington)
- Extraction Parachute Jettison Device
- European Physical Journal E
Samples in periodicals archive:
com and ScienceDaily reported that in a paper recently published, in the European Physical Journal (EPJ), the researchers hypothesized the existence of mirror particles to explain the anomalous loss of neutrons observed experimentally.
The findings have been published in the European Physical Journal B.