Iran was not officially to be mentioned as a threat, and not identified as the primary target of the European Phased Adaptive Approach (EPAA).
What does EPAA stand for?
EPAA stands for European Phased Adaptive Approach (missle defense)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPAA
We have 19 other meanings of EPAA in our Acronym Attic
- Extension Planning Area
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester
- Environmental Protection Agency - Office of Environmental Education
- Environmental Protection Agency Office of Solid Waste
- East Palo Alto Academy (Menlo Park, CA)
- Education Policy Analysis Archives
- El Paso Apartment Association (El Paso, TX)
- Environment and Protected Areas Authority (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Environmental Programs Assistance Act of 1984
- European Partnership for Alternative Approaches (EU)
- Early Prevention of Asthma in Atopic Children (immunology)
- Educator Preparation Academic Advisory Committee
- Environmental Protection Agency Acquisition Regulations
- El Paso Association of Builders (est. 1946; El Paso, TX)
- Emotional and Physical Abuse (questionnaire)
- Employer Provided Adoption Benefits (US IRS)
- Energy Policy Advisory Board (peer evaluation)
- Error Performance and Availability
- Ethyl P-Amino Benzoate
- East Palo Alto - Belle Haven Chamber of Commerce (est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York, Geneva (AirGuideBusiness - Aerospace & Defense News - Defense Europe) Dec 18, 2012 White House asks for cost estimate for European missile program The Office of Management and Budget is requesting a cost estimate for the Pentagon's European Phased Adaptive Approach program.
This year's report specifically assesses MDA's progress in (1) delivering missile defense assets as scheduled (2) improving accountability and transparency over the past year (3) implementing the European Phased Adaptive Approach (4) implementing changes to the Ground-based Midcourse Defense program (5) implementing the targets revised acquisition strategy identified in 2009, and (6) testing the BMDS and developing its modeling and simulations to assess performance.
New York, Geneva (AirGuideBusiness - Aerospace & Defense News - Defense Europe) Oct 23, 2011 Former DOD official criticizes European Phased Adaptive Approach Dov Zakheim, a former official at the Department of Defense, criticized President Barack Obama's plan for European Phased Adaptive Approach.
The System employs the SM-3 interceptor (also referred to as the "Aegis Ashore System") while the deployment to Romania is anticipated to occur in the 2015 timeframe as part of the second phase of the European Phased Adaptive Approach (EPAA) a the US national contribution to a NATO missile defense architecture.