NEWTOWN, Pennsylvania, July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At the recent European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association (EphMRA) conference in Brussels, Asif Javed (OSG) and Joe Schneider (BD, a fortune 500 Global Medical Device and Diagnostic company) presented a paper on how to move from a product centric to customer centric strategy.
What does EPHMRA stand for?
EPHMRA stands for European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association (Basel, Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Environmental Public Health Indicator
- East Price Hill Improvement Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- Electron Proton Helium Instrument
- Education Program for Health Informatics Professionals
- Environnement Professionnel Horlogerie Joaillerie (French: Professional Watchmaking - Jewelry Environment)
- Eastern Professional Hockey League (Canada)
- Esargee Property Holdings Limited (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Environmental Public Health Leadership Institute (US CDC and National Public Health Leadership Development Network)
- European Public Health Law Network (EU)
- Environment Protection and Heritage Ministerial Council (Australia)
- Eastern Pennsylvania Health Network
- Electro Phonic Noise (music)
- European Procurement Handbook for Open Systems
- Estes Park History Project (Estes Park, CO)
- Environmental Physiology and Human Performance Laboratory
- Effective Public Health Practice Project (Canada)
- Escambia-Pensacola Human Relations Commission (Florida)
- Estes Park History Rescue Project (Estes Park, CO)
- Electronic Public Health Record System (Kentucky)
- Environment and Public Health Research Unit (University of Brighton; UK)