The interest of the Republic of Macedonia in being represented at the European Patent Office through employment of Macedonian citizens, especially on positions in the bodies and the special subcommittee of the Organization was pointed out at the meeting.
What does EPO stand for?
EPO stands for European Patent Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPO
We have 111 other meanings of EPO in our Acronym Attic
- Eosinophil Peroxidase
- Epidemiology Program Office (US CDC)
- ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee)
- Equivalent Phase Object
- Erie Philharmonic Orchestra
- Error Performance Objectives
- Erythropoietin (endurance drug)
- Esperanto (ISO Language Code)
- Estuarine Programs Office
- Etobicoke Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Patent Organisation
- European Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Postman Organisation
- Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Examination Procedure Outline
- Exclusive Provider Organization
- Expanded Polyolefin (structural composites foam material)
- Extruded Polyolefin (styrofoam)
- Education Pack Online Account (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lawsuits claim patent infringement in Germany and several European countries of four Finnigan patents issued by the European Patent Office on ion trap MS/MS, high resolution, and automatic gate control technologies.
The three databases in the series - PATOSDE, PATOSEP and PATOSWO - contain more than two million patents from the German Patent Office, the European Patent Office and the World Intellectual Property Organization, respectively.
The written Decision from the European Patent Office was issued on 19 April 2005 and gave the opponents approximately two months to file an appeal.