91) To achieve this goal, the EPLA called for the creation of a new international organization, the European Patent Judiciary ("EPJ"), to be comprised of the European Patent Court and an administrative committee.
What does EPJ stand for?
EPJ stands for European Patent Judiciary (European Patent Organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPJ
We have 15 other meanings of EPJ in our Acronym Attic
- European Property Stock Index
- Éco-Parlement des Jeunes (French youth association)
- École de Plongée de Jette (French: Jette Diving School; Jette, Belgium)
- École de Prière pour Jeunes (French Catholic school)
- Electric Pallet Jack (truck)
- Elektroniske Patient Journal (Danish: Electronic Patient Record; health care)
- Elk Point-Jefferson (South Dakota school)
- Encuentros de Promoción Juvenil (Guatemala Catholic youth group)
- Équipements Polyvalents Jeunes (French youth association)
- Espace Pluriel Jeunes (French youth association)
- European Physical Journal
- European Polymer Journal (Elsevier publication)
- Européenne de Protection Juridique (French: European Legal Protection)
- Evil Pawn Jewelry (Kansas City, MO)
- European Physical Journal A
- European Physical Journal, Applied Physics
- European Physical Journal B
- European Physical Journal C
- Evergreen Peace and Justice Community (Washington)
- Extraction Parachute Jettison Device