They need to be focused on getting a return from their investment in IP from the start," says Peter Finnie, partner and European patent attorney at GJE.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for European Patent Attorney
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Établissement Public d'Aménagement (French: Public Planning Establishment)
- Ethernet for Plant Automation
- Ethiopian Privatization Agency
- Ethyl Phosphonic Acid
- Euronext Paris
- Europäische Presse Agentur (European news agency)
- Europäisches Patentamt (European Patent Office)
- European Parents Association
- European Parking Association
- European Part Approval (aviation safety)
- European Photochemistry Association
- European Pressphoto Agency
- European Productivity Agency
- Evasion Plan of Action (combat search and rescue)
- Excellence in Practice Award (European Conference on Operational Research)
- Excellent Paper Award
- Exoatmospheric Penetration Aid
- Export Promotion Agency (various locations)
- Extended Planning Agency
- Extended Planning Annex
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Graeme Hall INTELLECTUAL property advisers Marks & Clerk has expanded its West Yorkshire team with the appointment of Graeme Hall, a chartered and European patent attorney.
INTELLECTUAL property advice firm Marks & Clerk has expanded its Liverpool life sciences team with the addition of NICKY TEASDALE, a chartered and European patent attorney.
Dr Whitfield, who is a European patent attorney, said, "Having Anna join us is a real boost at a time when Astrum is going into a period of expansion.