Most of these military associations are members of the European Organisation of Military Associations.
What does EUROMIL stand for?
EUROMIL stands for European Organisation of Military Associations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Heads of Research Councils
- European Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics
- European Internet Service Provider Association
- European Interactive Television
- European Internet Exchange (also seen as EURO-IX)
- European Judical Cooperation Unit
- European Library Project
- European Medium Altitude Long Endurance
- Distributed multimedia archives for cooperative TV production
- European Open Messaging Interface Centres
- European Mineral Sciences Initiative
- European New Car Assessment Programme
- Direct Information Access Network for Europe
- Expanding Unidirectional Ring of Pages
- European Association for Bioindustries
- European Registry of Hereditary Pancreatitis and Pancreatic Cancer
- European Confederation of National Associations of Manufacturers of Insulated Wire and Cable
- European Professional Aerospace Development Scheme (EU)
- Federation of National Associations of Leisure Parks and Attractions in Europe
- European Forum for Open Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Organisation of Military Associations has grown from seven members in 1972, to 34 in 2005, note Bartle (formerly, Cranfield U.