According to the European Nuclear Society, there were a total of 185 nuclear plants across the continent (including non-EU members) as of July 2010.
What does ENS stand for?
ENS stands for European Nuclear Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENS
We have 153 other meanings of ENS in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Network Services (Convergent)
- Enterprise Network Strategy
- Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc. (California)
- Enterprise Networking System
- Environment News Service
- Episcopal News Service
- Equipos de Nuestra Señora (Spanish: Teams of Our Lady)
- Espace Naturel Sensible (French: Sensitive Natural Area)
- European Network for Science
- European Networks and Services
- European Standards
- Event Notification Service
- Event Notification System (software)
- Explosive Neutralization System
- External Neutron Source
- École Normale Supérieure (Paris, France)
- Eastern Nebraska Soccer Association (Omaha, NE)
- Ecole National Supérieur d'Agronomie
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture (French)
- École Nationale Supérieure d'Art (French: National School of High Art)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vice-president of European Nuclear Society Joachim Knebel stressed the importance of such meetings to gain experience from countries that have advanced experiments in nuclear energy.