Nitrogen is also the most footloose of nutrients, having multiple forms with multiple effects, which means that it is now a major planetary pollutant, with widespread impacts on "human health, ecosystem health, biodiversity, and climate," according to the European Nitrogen Assessment.
What does ENA stand for?
ENA stands for European Nitrogen Assessment (Nitrogen in Europe)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENA
We have 109 other meanings of ENA in our Acronym Attic
- Enfants Non Admis (French: Children Not Admitted; movie classification)
- Enhanced Natural Attenuation
- Enseigne et Néons de l'Atlantique (French: Neon Signs of the Atlantic)
- Enterprise Network Architecture
- Enterprise Networking Association
- Eritrean National Alliance (Eritrea)
- Escuela Nacional de Agricultura (Spanish: National School of Agriculture; El Salvador)
- Ethiopian News Agency
- Europe and North America
- European Navigator (digital library)
- Exclusive Negotiation Agreement
- External Network Adapter
- Extra Neutral Alcohol
- Extractable Nuclear Antibody
- Kenai, AK, USA - Kenai Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Epithelial Cell-Derived Neutrophil-Activating Peptide 78
- Electrodiagnostic Neurophysiological Automated Analysis (medical telecommunications and teleconsultation)
- Engineering Advancement Association of Japan (est. 1978)
- Epithermal Neutron Activation Analysis
- European Network Against Arms Trade