European Nicotinamide Diabetes Intervention Trial Group.
What does ENDIT stand for?
ENDIT stands for European Nicotinamide Diabetes Intervention Trial (National Institutes of Health)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENDIT
- Eastern Nigerian Dwarf Goat Enthusiasts
- European Network of Drug and HIV/AIDS Services in Prisons
- El Nuevo Día en línea
- El Nuevo Día Interactivo
- Emory National Debate Institute (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- European Network for Drug Investigation in Children
- Encuentro Nacional de Docentes de Investigación Operativa
- European Network on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison
- End Nuclear Dumping in Tennessee (citizen group)
- Enhanced Direct Interface Video Extensions
- Enhanced Direct Interface Video Extensions (OS/2, MMPM/2, IBM)
- Equipes Notre Dame Jeunes (French: Teams of Our Young Lady; Paris, France)
- Evaluated Nuclear Data Library
- Eelam National Democratic Liberation Front (India)
- Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics
- Inside (Prefix)
- Electron Nuclear Double Resonance
- Endoscopy Teleservices (telemedicine project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bingley PJ, Mahon JL, Gale EAM, for the European Nicotinamide Diabetes Intervention Trial (ENDIT) Group.
European Nicotinamide Diabetes Intervention Trial (ENDIT) Group.