What does ENARE stand for?
ENARE stands for European Network for Antimicrobial Resistance and Epidemiology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Environmental Analytical and Physical Chemistry (journal)
- European Network for Advanced Performance Studies
- Eastern North American Region
- Eastern North Atlantic Region (International Biometric Society)
- Effect, Node, Action, Resource (security)
- Election Network in the Arab Region
- European Network Against Racism
- Extended Narrowing and Resolution (calculus)
- Electricity Networks Analysis, Research and Development (conference)
- European Network of Asylum Reception Organisations
- Ethiopia-Netherlands AIDS Research Project (Ethiopian Health and Nutrition Research Institute)
- European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes
- Energo-Neuro-Adaptive-Receptor Therapy (pain relief device; Consultative & Commercial Center Innovative Technologies and Advanced Products for Health)
- East North American Strafe (gaming)
- Enhanced Name and Address Service (Accudata Technologies)
- European Network for Application Security (software; Deny All)
- European Network of Academic Sport Services (Germany)
- Empresa Nacional de Autocamiones Sa (vehicle manufacturer in Spain)
- Ente Nazionale Assistenza Agenti e Rappresentanti di Commercio (Italy)