Prejudice towards Muslims is often more visible than that other religious or ethnic minority groups, concludes the alarming survey carried out by the European Network Against Racism (ENAR).
What does ENAR stand for?
ENAR stands for European Network Against Racism
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENAR
We have 4 other meanings of ENAR in our Acronym Attic
- Examination, Normal findings, Abnormal findings, Pathophysiology (medical)
- Excisional New Attachment Procedure (periodontal)
- Ente Nazionale Assistenza Patrocinio Agricoltori (Italian: National Farmers Assistance Advocacy; Rome, Italy)
- Environmental Analytical and Physical Chemistry (journal)
- European Network for Advanced Performance Studies
- Eastern North American Region
- Eastern North Atlantic Region (International Biometric Society)
- Effect, Node, Action, Resource (security)
- Election Network in the Arab Region
- Extended Narrowing and Resolution (calculus)
- Electricity Networks Analysis, Research and Development (conference)
- European Network for Antimicrobial Resistance and Epidemiology
- European Network of Asylum Reception Organisations
- Ethiopia-Netherlands AIDS Research Project (Ethiopian Health and Nutrition Research Institute)
- European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes
- Energo-Neuro-Adaptive-Receptor Therapy (pain relief device; Consultative & Commercial Center Innovative Technologies and Advanced Products for Health)
- East North American Strafe (gaming)
- Enhanced Name and Address Service (Accudata Technologies)
- European Network for Application Security (software; Deny All)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Network against Racism (ENAR) has demanded that the so-called Lukov March scheduled to take place in Sofia on February 16 is canceled.
The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network (EMHRN), the Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants (PICUM), the European Network Against Racism (ENAR) and Migreurop-Frontline Defenders sent representatives to attend the trial and hold meetings with relevant officials.
Lukov March was met with protests and criticism by a number of organizations a ranging from the European Network against Racism (ENAR), to the Bulgarian NGO HoRa ("People against Racism), to the youth organization of the Bulgarian Socialist Party.
The murders of people of Turkish and Greek origin in Germany by a far-right terrorist group show once again that far-right ideologies have been allowed to thrive in Europe, whilst counter-terrorism measures have focused predominantly on Muslim groups in the last decade, said The European Network Against Racism (ENAR) in a statement here Tuesday evening.
The European Network Against Racism (ENAR)-Cyprus will celebrate this year's International Day Against Racism and Discrimination by discussing the 2007 ENAR Shadow report on racism in Cyprus.
The European Network against Racism (ENAR) has demanded that the so-called Lukov March scheduled to take place in Sofia is canceled.
The European Network Against Racism (ENAR) welcomed Thursday the results of the elections in Switzerland that showed a positive shift away from the disturbing trend of the last two decades where the populist Swiss People's Party was continuously gaining ground in Swiss politics.