Mauritius, in the southwest Indian ocean, was often used by European navigators and traders as a useful island to replenish their stores when sailing to Asia to trade for goods and spices.
What does ENA stand for?
ENA stands for European Navigator (digital library)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENA
We have 109 other meanings of ENA in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Networks Association (Australia)
- Enfants Non Admis (French: Children Not Admitted; movie classification)
- Enhanced Natural Attenuation
- Enseigne et Néons de l'Atlantique (French: Neon Signs of the Atlantic)
- Enterprise Network Architecture
- Enterprise Networking Association
- Eritrean National Alliance (Eritrea)
- Escuela Nacional de Agricultura (Spanish: National School of Agriculture; El Salvador)
- Ethiopian News Agency
- Europe and North America
- European Nitrogen Assessment (Nitrogen in Europe)
- Exclusive Negotiation Agreement
- External Network Adapter
- Extra Neutral Alcohol
- Extractable Nuclear Antibody
- Kenai, AK, USA - Kenai Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Epithelial Cell-Derived Neutrophil-Activating Peptide 78
- Electrodiagnostic Neurophysiological Automated Analysis (medical telecommunications and teleconsultation)
- Engineering Advancement Association of Japan (est. 1978)
- Epithermal Neutron Activation Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
As early as the 14th century, European navigators noticed that at many locations the compass didn't point due north.
Soon, European navigators will use it to speed their trips back to Europe.