One of the criticisms of a lot of fast foods is that they have little nutrition," said Del Stark, chief executive of the European Nanotechnology Trade Alliance (ENTA).
What does ENTA stand for?
ENTA stands for European Nanotechnology Trade Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENTA
We have 4 other meanings of ENTA in our Acronym Attic
- Environnement Numérique de Travail (French: Digital Work Environment)
- ERA (European Research Area)-Net Transport (est. 2004; Germany)
- Espace Numérique de Travail (French: Digital Work Space)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Out-Patient Department
- Equilibrative Nucleoside Transporter 1 (protein)
- Equilibrative Nucleoside Transporter 2 (protein)
- Eesti Noorte Teadlaste Akadeemia (Estonian: Estonian Academy for Young Scientists; est. 2005)
- Employment Needs Training Agency (Birmingham, UK)
- Euro Nano Trade Alliance (nanotechnology)
- European Network for Testing of Agricultural Machines
- European Network of Theoretical Astroparticle Physics
- Extended Navy Testbed
- Ear Nose and Throat Consultants (Nevada)
- Engine Negative Torque Control
- Esfahan Nuclear Technology Center (Iran)
- European Net-Trainers Certificate (European Net-Trainers Association; UK)
- Excitatory Nerve Terminal Current
- Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science
- Web-enabled Naval Tactical Command Support System