It has also been shortlisted in the national Local Government Chronicle Awards, the Liverpool Design Awards, and in the highly prestigious European MultiMedia Awards (Emma Awards).
What does EMMA stand for?
EMMA stands for European Multimedia Award
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMMA
We have 49 other meanings of EMMA in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Market Mapping Analysis (software toolkit)
- Émotions au Moyen Âge (French: Emotions in the Middle Ages)
- End-Member Mixing Analysis
- Énergie Mécanique et Matériaux (French: Energy Mechanics and Materials)
- Engineering Management of Materials Application (conference)
- Engineering Mockup and Manufacturing Assembly (US Navy)
- Enhanced Multi-Media Architecture
- Enterprise Monitoring and Management of Accounts (US DoD)
- Espoo Museum of Modern Art (Espoo, Finland)
- European Multi-service Meteorological Awareness (Eumetnet)
- Expert Missile Maintenance Aid
- Explosives Munitions Manufacturing Area
- Extensible Multimodal Annotation Language
- Edinburgh Materials and Micro-Analysis Centre (UK)
- Emergency Management Mutual Aid Council (Canada)
- Electronic Master Monitor and Advisory Display System
- East Midlands Metropolitan Area Network (UK)
- Ethnic Meeting of Music and Arts in Sardinia (Italy)
- Église Mystique et Magique de Bretagne (French: Mystical and Magical Church of Britain)
- Élection de Miss et Mister Bouledogue (French: Miss and Mister Bulldog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A finalist for the 1998 European Multimedia Award (EMMA) in the General Interest: Science & Technology category, The Complete Birds of the Western Palearctic was produced by Optimedia and edited by David Snow, professor of ornithology and Chris Perrins, director, the Edward Grey Institute Field of Ornithology, University of Oxford.