Examples include schemes offered by the United Kingdom National External Quality Assessment schemes (UKNEQAS) (1), the College of American Pathologists (CAP) (2), Quality Control in Molecular Diagnostics (QCMD) (3), Multi-National External Quality Assay (EQA) Programmes in Clinical Molecular Diagnostics (EQUAL project) (4), the European Cystic Fibrosis Thematic Network (5), and the European Molecular Genetics Quality Network (EMQN) (6).
What does EMQN stand for?
EMQN stands for European Molecular Genetics Quality Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EMQN in our Acronym Attic
- Eastfield Ming Quong (California children and family services)
- Economic Manufacturing Quality
- Electromagnetic Quadrupole
- Electromagnetic Quiet
- Équipe Mobile Qualité (French: Quality Mobile Team)
- Evangelical Missions Quarterly
- Extended Matching Question
- Extending Matching Questions
- Every Morning Quarterback (football blog)
- [not an acronym] (formerly East Midlands Quality Centre Ltd.; UK)
- Electro-Magneto Quasi-Static (computer engineering)
- Eureka Montana Quilt Show
- Eastern Main Road (Trinidad and Tobago)
- École Maîtrisienne Régionale de Bourgogne (French choir school)
- Edison Media Research
- Éditions Marc Reift (French: Marc Reift Editions; Switzerland)
- Éditions Musicales Russes (French: Russian Music Publishing)
- Educable Mentally Retarded
- Educational Media Resources (various organizations)
- Eeyou Marine Region (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similar to the ACMG/CAP program in the US, the European Molecular Genetics Quality Network (EMQN) provides external quality assessment for European laboratories, with a similar test menu and performance trends (9).